Thursday, May 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

A Christmas post you ask? I like to plan ahead. If you spend the holidays with us I wanted you to clear your schedule. Since you will be traveling to my house this year. I am putting my foot down. I want family here. There are a few catches though- You will need to stay at a hotel- our only spare room will be taken most likely. I will not be cooking, so plan on bringing a turkey or ham or whatever. You will probably be put to work washing laundry and such. I will probably be very crabby too. The house will be very loud and lots of things going on. What WILL I be doing you ask??

Isn't it obvious?? I will be on the couch with my feet up BEGGING the little person inside me to come out!

Surprise! Pera baby number 3 on the way! Due December 31! Itwill be interesting to see who responds to this. I have a feeling my mom is the only one who checks! Love to you all. Oh yeah- fun picks too:

8 comments:

joan said...

Hi beautiful daughter. Praying for our new grandbaby. i love you,mom

The Benders said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling great! Cant wait to find out what you are having and to see the beautiful pics after he or she is born.
Amy

The Saunders said...

yay! was this planned??? Can't wait to see you:)

Foirfeacht said...

Wow... 3? That's crazy courage. I salute you. I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of job. I'm glad someone is, though! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I had this weird feeling when I saw your MySpace bulletin to check your blog that you would be preggers! My prayers are with you :)
Kate

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you! :) Love you: Aunt Shirley, Jill, Jessica and Michele.

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed the hints throughout the post. I'm excited for you! Do you have easy pregnancies? Hope all is well.

 

Pera Party of Five | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates