Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Socal Vacation

The girls and I are in Simi Valley for a few days for Tate's College Graduation. I also wanted to come to say goodbye to a dear friend, Heidi before she moves to Scotland for 3+ years. How exciting for them. Jason, her hubby is studying for his Doctorate at Saint Andrews. We had a great time visiting with them and I did a mini photo session. Look for sneak peaks late next week on the photo blog. Below are some pics of the last few days. Practically SOOTC (straight out of the camera) so be kind! :) No fancy smanchy editing software here!












1 comment:

The Saunders said...

It looks like you had fun! I am sorry I did not see you. We have a lot of stuff going on right now with RJs wedding coming up. You look great. Love you!

 

Pera Party of Five | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates